28. Chiefs - Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky: Super-aggressive
to the ball, he’s just waiting to show The Ohio State what they missed when
they went in another direction due to, uh, character concerns.
29. Cardinals - Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State: A solid cover corner
out of Voorhees, N.J. unrelated to the billion-dollar company, Apple (6-1, 200)
has length, speed and a penchant for committing over-aggressive penalties (11 holds-interference penalties last two
26. Seahawks – Jonathan Bullard, DT, Florida: Bullard tested
off the charts at 6-3, 285 pounds as he ran 4.93 in the 40 and recorded a 32-inch
vertical jump, among other accomplishments. Reminds some scouts of Michael
27. Packers – Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama: One of the fiercest and
most secure tacklers in the draft, Ragland will make the Lambeau crowd
‘oooohhhh’ and ‘aaaaaahhh’ all day. Just what the Packers need.
20. Jets – Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis: Could be a defensive
lineman such as Jarran Reed here. Let’s face it though, the Jets need a
quarterback and the 6-7, 244-pound Lynch threw the ball faster than anyone at
the combine according to Ourlads.com and their radar gun.
21. Washington – Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama: Try moving this nose
tackle, who frequently took on double-teams with the Crimson Tide, is like
trying to cash a check without an ID. Not going to happen.