Most depressed NFL city? Avvo says it's Philly, not Detroit, Cleveland, Dallas ...
Now, I don't know about you but whenever I'm thinking about relocating the first thing I ask myself is how does the place I might move to feel about their NFL team. I mean, what else would I want to know?
Here's a link to the Avvo analysis (http://tinyurl.com/6jvou7r)
And here's their top 14 most depressed NFL cities (how could Detroit and Cleveland be so far down the list?):
1. Philadelphia - Because no one wants to be defensive coordinator?
2. Atlanta - Only Arthur Blank and his wife attend the games.
3. Cincinnati - So desperate for attention they'll sign anyone.
4. Houston - Should move to San Antonio.
5. San Diego - Could make a case for No. 1.
6. Detroit - Should be No. 1.
7. Jacksonville - Great press parking.
8. Cleveland - Should be No. 2.
9. Charlotte - Town closes before 1 o'clock games end.
10. Seattle - Caffeine rush eliminates depression.
11. Phoenix - Impossible to get depressed in their weather.
12. Buffalo - Don't be suprised if they move to Canada.
13. Nashville - Football just a diversion from Grand Ole Oprey.
14. Minneapolis - After Brett Favre fiasco, they're No. 3.