Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jason Peters to 'hang helmet up' if he can't play at high level

Under immense pressure in comeback.
Eagles left offensive tackle Jason Peters sounds motivated to prove the Achilles' tendon he tore twice  before last season won't prevent him from returning to Pro Bowl form.

"The injury didn't set me back at all," Peters said Tuesday. "I'm out there and I am going to play just like I have been playing. ... If not, I'll just hang the helmet up."

Click here for the piece by Jack McCaffery.

That said it's hard to believe Peters would walk away from football if he doesn't come all the way back from those unfortunate injuries. It's not like Jay-Z and Roc Nation are on his trail.

It's going to be a huge challenge for Peters and his line mates just to keep up when the Chip Kelly goes "tempo," or warp speed. It's always going to to be difficult getting all of the offensive linemen on the same page in basically one training camp, a few preseason games and a couple of days of work with the Patriots.

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than
that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Have a look at my webpage: diet & weight loss

June 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home