Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reid "communicated with people" before making Foles the starter

Eagles head coach Andy Reid, as you would expect, insisted he made the call to start rookie Nick Foles at quarterback the rest of the season.

Reluctantly Reid conceded he discussed the move before, uh, making it.

"That was my decision," Reid said Wednesday. "It was my decision. There wasn't even ... Now, do I communicate with people? Absolutely. I communicate. But I made the decision."

Reid didn't mention who he communicated with before going with Foles. Vick still hasn't been cleared to practice following a concussion. At least that's Reid's contention.

Previously Reid said Michael Vick "was the quarterback, is the quarterback and will continue to be the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles. I can't make it any clearer than that."

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home