Friday, September 23, 2011

Vick expects to play Sunday

Wants to make the Giants deal with him for 60 minutes.
The Eagles list quarterback Michael Vick questionable for  their home opener Sunday with the Giants.

There is no question in Vick's mind that he's over the concussion and will play.

Additionally Vick relishes the chance to take his shot at the Giants who have said they personally want to take him out of the game. Vick reads the papers, you know?

“They want me out of the game because they don’t want me to be in the game,” Vick said. “Having to deal with me for 60 minutes, I mean, I understand the magnitude of that. So it’s fun. It’s a game. We’re going to have fun. I look forward to the challenge competitively. And we’re excited about it over here. I know they’ve been doing a lot of talking. But you know, they’re the New York Football Giants.”
Told us Vick would start.


Eagles defensive ends Juqua Parker (ankle) and Darryl Tapp (strained pectoral muscle) are out this Sunday.


 With quarterback Vince Young (hamstring) questionable, Mike Kafka looks very much like the backup again this week.

The Eagles have beaten the Giants in six straight games, most recently by 38-31 after Vick keyed a rally of 28 unanswered points in the final 7-minutes, 18-seconds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home