Sunday, August 5, 2012

McNabb: 'God be with the Reid family'

Former Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb weighed in on the passing of Garrett Reid, the late son of Birds head coach Andy Reid.

McNabb, wearing specs.
"I was both shocked and saddened when I heard the news this morning of Garrett's passing," McNabb said in a statement. 

"During my time (in Philly) both Garrett and Britt spent a lot of time around the football team and I know how much Andy loves them. I spent a lot of time with Andy and his family; we had a great friendship. We still do.

"My heart goes out to Andy, Tammy and the rest of the Reid family. I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now. God be with them."

Follow me on Twitter.com/BobGrotz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home