Monday, November 19, 2012

Reid won't step down as head coach of Eagles

The clock is running ...
I asked Andy Reid at his Monday presser if there was any scenario in which he would step down as head coach.

Reid said no, that he intends to battle to the end.

"Listen, I'm standing in front of the team and telling them that these are the things we need to do, one of which is to continue to battle," Reid said Monday. "So I think that would be a cop-out. That's not how I do things. That's not the way I'm wired. We're going to keep battling and do it as a team. I'm not going to tell the guys one thing and do the other."

The Eagles (3-7) have lost six straight games, a first in the Reid era. If the Eagles miss the playoffs it will be the first time that's happened in back-to-back season in Reid's 14-year tenure here.

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home