Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Riley Cooper slated to personally apologize for using racial epithet

Riley Cooper.
Riley Cooper is going to face reporters today and apologize for using a racial epithet that's gone national.


The time is to be determined.

The adult-language video is on Crossingbroad.com.


This is Cooper's statement apologizing for using the epithet after the June 8 Kenny Chesney concert at Lincoln Financial Field:

“I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself. I want to apologize. I have been offensive. I have apologized to my coach, to Jeffrey Lurie, to Howie Roseman and to my teammates. I owe an apology to the fans and to this community. I am so ashamed, but there are no excuses. What I did was wrong and I will accept the consequences.”

A video shows Cooper breaking free of Eagles teammate Jason Kelce before launching into a tirade about fighting (insert the epithet).


Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home