Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Vick: "I feel a lot better than Sunday"

Quarterback Michael Vick wasn't able to participate fully in the Eagles' Tuesday practice.

But just being back on the field was a moral victory for Vick, who exited with a pulled hamstring near the end of the first half after getting the Eagles the lead in what became a 36-21 victory over the Giants this past weekend.

Vick threw the ball in various drills although Nick Foles and Matt Barkley quarterback the offense in the 11 on 11's. Vick also jogged around the field.

Can he play Sunday when the Eagles (2-3) oppose the winless Buccaneers, who are coming off their bye?
Nick Foles while asked if he wants to start.

"I don't know, I don't know," Vick  said. "It's too early to say."

If the game was played today, Vick was asked, would he be able to play?


"Fortunately we don't play on Tuesdays," Vick said. "I feel a lot better than I did on Sunday. Sunday, I'm still agonizing over. It was tough. It was hard to deal with."

Follow  @BobGrotz on Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home