Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Patriots repulse Cary Williams

Cary Williams can think of a million things he'd rather do than practice next week with the New England Patriots. He sees no benefit in doing so, unlike Eagles coach Chip Kelly.

Williams respects his head coach. He just doesn't feel the same way about the Patriots having put up with their arrogance and rules-stretching antics during a tour with the Baltimore Ravens.

If the Patriots even think about messing with Williams next week they're asking for trouble,. 

"I don’t care about whether they come after me or not,” Williams said. “That doesn’t scare me. My mentality has never been a punk, never been a guy that’s going to be a scared guy. I don’t play this game in fear … at all. I fear no man. As far as I’m concerned, hey, you put your pants on as well as I put my pants on. So we’re going to man-up when we get there.”

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home