Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bradford vows to be healthy by training camp

Sam Bradford is taking the rehab from a second straight torn left ACL less aggressively.
... Televangelist Joel Osteen.

Sam Bradford ...

Orthopedist Dr. James Andrews recommended it.

Bradford, at his intro news conference Wednesday, made it clear he intends to use the skepticism surrounding yet another comeback as "motivation.

"I understand it from their standpoint," Bradford said. "I'd probably be a little apprehensive, too. But I know how hard I've worked to get back this second time around. I'm ready to go as soon as they clear me. I can't wait to get on the field. I don't think anyone should be worried. I think once they see me on the field and they see how hard I'm going to work to get back, I think all those doubts are going to be gone from their minds."

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter

 
 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home