Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Give THE MAN a blog

By now you know the blogs that said Andy Reid was close to bailing out on the Eagles during the bye week are grossly inaccurate.



False, is the way Reid put it. He says he wants to work for the Eagles as long as they will "have me here."

Reid even got some laughs saying, "I'm not blog efficient but it sounds like people can be very creative there."

Hmmmm, blog efficient ...

What The Man needs as much as a win is a blog.

How about: "I can do a better job of blogging."
Address a few issues every few days and watch the hits - and the profits - pile up. Donate the proceeds to charity.

Can you imagine the posts?

"I can do a better job of blogging."
5 Comments

1. "Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of all those freaking morons who don't know anything about football. ('No John, no! John, you are wrong! You're wrong, John. John, I know Andy. I get information he doesn't give anyone else. And you are wrong!)."
- H.E.
- ps: R we still on for lunch Friday?

2. "That last poster is full of it."
-JC

3. "It? All of us need to have it at all times to be successful - that goes for offense, defense and special teams. It, is a good thing, not a bad thing."
- 5

4. "You think you know hard times? I can't even get toothpaste in here. BTW, do U need the SUV next August?"
- BR

5. "Just read that you want to stay around as long as you're wanted here. Can we talk about that after I get back from my trip to China exploring the new NFL frontier?"
- J.L.
- cc: J.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home