Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birds have "more of an opportunity" without '5'

Andy Reid called his first foray into the playoffs without Donovan McNabb “new and I like it.
“I mean, it’s exciting,” Reid said.
Reid makes his 10th playoff appearance in a dozen years as head coach Sunday at 4:30 p.m. against the Packers.
The Eagles are favored by 2.5 points.
Reid isn’t the only one excited.
Veteran safety Quintin Mikell, previously an unabashed fan of McNabb, seems to feel much better about the chances this time with Michael Vick at quarterback.
“The whole year has been different without Donovan,” Mikell said. “But I think we definitely have more of an opportunity. I wouldn’t say we didn’t with (McNabb). But obviously the way Mike has been playing this year I feel like anything is possible.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home