Monday, January 3, 2011

Vick: MVP question a 'setup'

Michael Vick has an issue with a reporter who last week asked him who would get his MVP vote.
Vick didn't like the way his answer looked in print as well as on the Internet. "If you put me on the spot, I would pick myself," was Vick's response.
On Monday Vick zinged the questioner who shall remain anonymous.
"You set me up," he said. "You got me good."
At any rate, that should be the last concern of Vick or the Eagles as they prepare to open the wild card round of the playoffs Sunday at the Linc (4:30 p.m.) against the Green Bay Packers.
Vick also declined to answer a question about which team was better - the Falcons team he took to the 2004 NFC title game or this Eagles squad.
"That's a trick question," Vick said. "I won't answer that. I will say this is a good football team.
"Trick questions. I'm learning you guys."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home