Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DJack: 'Revis can't run with me'

Darrelle Revis was the best cornerback in the league before tearing an anterior cruicate ligament (ACL) in a knee last year.
Looking forward to facing Revis.

The Jets shipped him to the Buccaneers for two draft picks, including a first-rounder. The comeback was documented on the NFL Network's "A Football Life: Darrelle Revis."

(Is it me or is Revis struggling just a bit in this video getting off the bus before his first game back from injury? OK, it's me.)

DeSean Jackson expects Revis to be on him kind of like a cheap suit this Sunday in Tampa. With Revis checking him, Jackson had just two receptions for 28 yards in their last meeting during the 2011 season. That's when Revis was healthier.


" I don’t think he can run with me," Jackson said. "I don’t think he’s as fast as me. So it will be challenge. He’s a great player. Nothing to take away from him."

It's safe to say Jackson helped open the door up for his teammates in the above Jets game. LeSean McCoy rushed for three touchdowns and Brent Celek caught a scoring pass to lead the Eagles to a 45-19 victory at the Linc.

Follow @BobGrotz on Twitter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home