Monday, July 30, 2012

Spencer reveals the real Bissinger

People's Champ
Anyone who knows me understands I wasn't the biggest fan of the late Joe Paterno. Covering his team in 2003, his worst season ever, showed me a side of the guy a lot of others wouldn't  believe.

But that's not what this blog is about.

Let it go, Buzz.
It's now politically correct to bash Penn State for anything. Reading this piece by Gil Spencer, it appears Buzz Bissinger is every bit the egomaniac and control freak he accused Paterno of being. Bissinger's responses are an insight into who he really is. I'm glad Spencer shared this. Oh, and here's a kind of, sort of defense for Bissinger.

By the way, if Spencer and Bissinger ever do settle this somewhere, I'll take the People's Champion over the Pulitzer Prize winner by TKO.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home